Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hard Time and New Dress

This week has been hard! I don't get how it could have gotten any worse then last week but it seem to have gotten worse! This week I felt so alone. I guess that that part is because Andrew has been down at Grandma and Grandpa's house since Monday night. So the house has been quiet and maybe a little too quiet for my liking. Rick has been so tired lately that it is just dinner for him and then bed, he wakes up and has to run out the door to make it to work in time. We still have 20 days of this. I can tell you that I hate it. I think that this time it is harder then 2 years ago when we both were working out there. I was on days and he was on nights. I think that I saw him more than I see him now. Back then I got to see him in the morning (he would wake me up) and then I would bring him the paper before he started. This is right after we got engaged. I took him dinner almost every night. I don't think that I got home until like 9 every night and went straight to bed. That time was harder I really don't know why but it was.

This week I have been crying every day and I even think every night. It is just hard to see Rick and not be able to really spend any time with him or even really talk to him. I have to keep my crying to myself so I don't make him feel bad. He is working long hard hours for me. The least that I can do is do that for him.

Tonight Andrew is back and he is just getting over a really bad cold so it was cold medicine and vicks with a warm wash cloth on his chest before bed. Bed time is early tonight because he wants to see daddy in the morning and that's an early morning! When we got home from Grandmas and Grandpa's place he got to do his Easter egg hunt. He was so excited to be able to do it. On Sunday when he came home from his moms place I didn't get a call telling me that they were on the way or else it would have been done then.

I am really hoping that this next week goes better for me. I actually have a project to work on now. I am sewing a dress for myself. It is going to be somewhat difficult. I already am having a time with the bodice. I just think that I make things complicated. So we will see if I get it done by the time Rick is done night shift. Oh yeah this dress material is an old sheet! I am so excited to see how it turns out. This dress will have cost me like $10 by the time I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment