Thursday, April 14, 2011

SNOW in April!!

This morning when I woke up to get Rick out the door it was cold! There was light rain if any at 4:45 am! Well I went back to bed and when I woke up at 7:30 am to get ready for the day and get Andrew to school I looked out the window and was like what the heak it is SNOWING! Yes snow in April. I finished getting Andrews lunch together and showered and then I woke Andrew up - he was not too happy about being woken up. I told him that it was snowing and he just rolled over. It is kind of exciting to get snow in April but I hope that it is the last snow fall this spring. I am ready for Sunny days! I read my sisters blog this morning and she has some really nice weather and some heat. I wish that I has some sun and some heat. I would be more than willing to share this cold weather for some warmer weather. But I can't complain because it is no longer 32 deg. out side it now is 41 deg. and rising. and only 2 hours and 10 deg. warmer. Hopefully the sun will come out today! it looks like it wants to. On other notes today 3 years ago my opa Toni died. He died of lung cancer and donated his body to science. We have his ashes back and he is sitting in a closet at my parents place. I miss my opa a lot. I wish that I knew more about him and his life. Love ya Opa. I have been reading my Edna book. There are a lot of things in that book that are intersting. Some of the dates are wrong... Oh yeah and Chad you were never born! I think that grandma was just too happy to be writing a book to have anyone in the family read it before she got it published. She and grandpa lived in so many different houses, it would have been nice to see pictures of all the houses. If you want to learn more about grandma and grandpas life go ahead and read it, You just may find it instresting. Well I'm going to be heading out to the hospital to see Jamie and Emily. They had there little boy yesterday morning at like 3 am. There little boy is 8 lbs 1 inch 21 inches long and his name is Joshua Lee Elsbree. Very cute cant wait to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. Throw on a cute hat, a scarf, and a couple of layers.... oh how i do miss layers. I'm glad to see you blogging again. Have fun meeting the little baby!!!

    ReplyDelete