Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

So today is Easter! I have been spending my day trying to be quiet and putting Easter stuff together for my family. We don't have Andrew today he is at his moms house. It kind of has made me sad! I had to dye Easter eggs all by myself! I think I did an okay job but Andrew is going to be sad that he didn't get to do it with me. I have an Easter egg hunt all planned for tonight when he gets home. 62 plastic eggs, 17 dyed eggs and 1 Easter basket! I just hope that I remember to take pictures.

Next weekend we are doing Easter again at Ricky's parents house. Andrew and Ben are going on another Easter egg hunt. That will be Andrews 3rd Easter egg hunt. I made a ham and sweet potatoes last night so that Ricky could have Easter dinner this morning. Rick said that it was really good.

I will try and post some pictures this next week I don't know how it will go but I will try

No comments:

Post a Comment