Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tamales

Thinking about making a huge batch of tamales this weekend! I have never made them before! It is going to be interesing! Looks like the recipe that I got from off line makes quite a few! I hope that the hubby will enjoy them! I plan on making some other items this weekend! Don't know why but I feel like stocking my freezer with dinners for this winter!
I hear that this is supposed to be one of the worst winters in like 50 years! We have already gotten temps in the 20s! Yeah it was cold! We actually had to start a fire this week to warm up the house! - we have a rule to not start a fire until it gets below 60 degrees. Well it hit below 60 this weekend! I didn't want to start the first fire - rick had just swept the chimney! But the house was warm on the night that He started a fire! I went 2 nights with really cold temps in the house before I got a fire! I was so happy to have a fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment