Thursday, October 7, 2010

Long time no blog

Sorry! I've been busy! Almost married for 3 months and I have a ton of things that I want to do!

Lately my biggest thing that I want to do is make clothing! I am having a bit of trouble trying to find old sheets and that sort of thing to make things my size! (I want to test it out first). I have some really cute dress/skirt and shirt patterns that I got from burdastyle.com. I have been doing some research on other things that I would like to make as well.
Next weekend I plan on going and having a sewing day with Meredith and my Mum.... I have a bag of clothing that I planned on never wearing again, I think that I will just revamp all of them so that I will wear them again! I am going to make a dress in to a skirt, a different dress into a cute tank top, and maybe some other things! Not sure yet! I may even make a skirt from scratch! Depends on if my wonderful husband will let me by material this weekend or not!

I am also planning on painting the living room and making covers for the couches, maybe even making some selves for in the kitchen.. too may things cluttering my counters! So... Many projects to come! Hopefully pictures to come as well.

On other notes! Andrew is doing well in school! He is so smart that he gets in trouble for distracting other kids. He is also in football! That may have been a bad idea! But so far once he is at practice or in the game he loves it! Ricky has applied for a job at BP in the general shop. Right now he has made it to the test. He took that on Saturday! We are waiting the results on that one (Please pray that he gets it). We have been wanting this for 3 years now! We are hoping that with all the people that we are talking to that his name is out there and he gets it. Other than that it is Hunting season again. right now it is Bear season.... Next weekend as in the 16th Deer season opens! We are hoping that he gets both. It would be nice to get all that meat in the freezer!

My job is going good right now! I may only have 1 month left! It all depends on the Diesel Unit Project! That should be getting awarded today! I most likely will not find out until Monday. That job should keep me busy for 2 years if they keep me on out here!

Rick is thinking playing football for the Bellingham Bulldogs! I want to look in to playing soccer again! (anyone with any pointers on how to get on a team? let me know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment