Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weight UGH

So I have decided that a lot of my issues with being tired and having difficulties with myself are from feeling over weight! I am going to do something about it! At least I am hoping to do something about it.

This week I am going to write down what I eat and why I am eating it. What the emotions behind it are. After I do that I am only going to eat when I am hungary and I am going to stop when I am full. I also what to start the NO S Diet. No sugar, no snacks and no seconds (except on days that start with S).

So do you think that I can do it? I really am hoping that I can do this!

I also want to get a new Ipod (rick has hijacked mine and I really don't care I would just like to listen to some music and listen to some Podcasts) So I can down load some really up beat workout music and some Podcasts.

Another thing that I have learned about wanting to lose weight - it has nothing to do with exercise really it has to do with what you are eating and how much you are eating. We Americans have become too involved with food and we tend to take it too far. Look back like 50+ years and what people did for their meals! Meals are ment for 3 times a day! Eat a big breakast, a medium lunch and a small dinner that will last you the evening. Me I am trying not to eat past a certain hour of the day! I have chosen 7 pm 2 hours before bed time - so that my food has time to settle and I have time to either read a book or start on a sewing project. I don't just want to sit around and do nothing because if I do then I will just want to eat something.

I need to find a hobby or projects to work on the the evening. I have sewing and reading. It is now too dark at night to go for a walk (I don't like Night in my neighborhood + I'm afraid of what is in the dark). Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment