Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BLURP...

So this week I have realized that I am not a very happy joyful person! Sad I know! I want to be a happy joyful person. I don't know when I changed from being happy and joyful to being a grump and crabby.
I am going to work on that! I also want to work on many other things, but I think tha being happy will help me work and be better on the other things!
Any one have any pointers on how to be happy? One thing that I'm going to try is play soccer again. In the last few weeks (month and a half) I have been watching Andrew play football and it makes me so much miss playing soccer. I remember being happy when I played. Now it is just trying to find a team to play on!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I've been thinking about happieness lately too. I find myself getting cynical and I hate it. I think that I am going to make a concerted effort to notice the positive things in my life, even if they are few and far between, they are there... and hopefully that will make me more and more aware of the good things and help change my point of view.

    ReplyDelete