Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This one is for Chad my bro.. Kind of

So this weekend (fri sat and sun)... on Friday I went to my parents house to have a sewing day with Meredith and My mum. I ended up making a dress into a shirt. I have not completed it as of yet but I'm working on it. I also had to go to the insurance company and tell them that Rick and I are married and we should be getting a pretty good discount on that. I ended up getting home at like 6:30pm My poor boys were hungary... Oops Sorry. Fixed something for dinner!
Saturday morning Got Rick out the door for Hunting, went back to sleep for a while got up and got ready for the day. Got Andrew up and ready for the day and went to his Football game (flag football). Then went home and made dinner chicken Broccoli deal that i put into a puff pastry! (note to self better when first cooked not the greatest warmed up) Rick and Andrew didn't get home till 9:30 I was already in bed!
Sunday morning I get up 5:30 ish and make Andrew and Rick lunches for Hunting. get them out the door and go back to bed! Later when I woke up i ended up going to Bellingham to get some shopping done! Got home and made some BREAD (chad this is for you). I made Challah bread and a buttery pull a part bread! I was so amazed at the way the bread looked! Rick was happy about having homemade bread. I also made some sugar cookies (not the greatest rec. ever) and I will not make them again.
After Friday I want to make jeans for myself and dresses as well!.
After Sunday I want to make bread and freeze it so that we can have it whenever we want it!
So Chad! I made bread and wanted to ask you a question about adding herbs and spices into the dough! I never did call but I will the next time I plan on making bread! Love ya Bro and miss ya tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment