Monday, October 11, 2010

Todays blog is not going to be a too happy of a blog! Even thought there will be some good/fun times about this weekend the news that we got on Thrusday was just SUCKY!

Thursday night Rick ended up working late... 7pm late. Yeah it sucked. Well when we got home He checked his email...(waiting to hear from BP) And he got an email.... Well he didn't get the job. Now we wait until next year! Yeah it really sucks! and he is off of work this week. My thought is right now we are getting by and don't really need it. When the right time comes we will get it.

Friday we went up Bear Hunting! We saw a Bear! It was wild and looked big! Rick took a shot at it and couldn't find it when he went down into the clearing! Yeah the clearing was pretty steep! I really didnt want to climb down into it. I went part of the way! It makes me really want to get the hunting course under my belt so I can go and hunt for myself! It will take some practice.

Saturday I went out to my Parents house! Rick went up hunting again and saw nothing! While I was at my parents house I started working on a project with my dad! In the house that they got in Birchbay the previous owners had left some furniture. Well there just happended to be a hutch/hope chest. I have been wanting one for a long time! My dad was going to refinish it and give it to me for christmas but my mum said that I might want to help out in refinishing it! Oh and it is so beautiful! I am so excited about it! We didn't get much done on it but I will be going back and working on it from time to time!

Sunday! Sunday was a good day! We slept in. Went to the Gun and knife show in Lynden, then went to Walmart... they didn't have what we wanted.... the we went to Yeagers!... That is a dangerous store to go to! Rick could spend a forturne there (well so could I). Rick found a gun that he likes and He will be getting it at some point and time! After Yeagers we went into KMart! WOW that was a fun trip! I laughed at Ricky so hard! I love him so much!

That is what my weekend consisted of! I hope that this week is just as fun... That is with out any more bad news!

No comments:

Post a Comment