Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dinner

So the last two nights Rick, my wonderful husband, has approved on the dinner and said that he would like to have it again! Oh and Sunday Night dinner Andrew approved of except for the sweet potatoes!
Sunday night Menu went like this!

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Noodles with a cream/butter/herb sauce, and mashed yams.

Now for the directions!

For the Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

Small pork tenderloin sliced open like a hot dog bun! Put slits on the area that you are stuffing (both sides) so that the filling flavors get into the meat.
FILLING
4oz cream cheese
1 tablespoon butter (optional)
5 cloves of garlic chopped
3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1/2 to 1 cup spinach -Fresh
Garlic powder

Mix cream cheese, butter, garlic, and 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce together. Put 1 TBS of Worcestershire sauce on the opened side of the tenderloin! Let both the mix and the meat set for a couple of minutes. Take the cream cheese mixture and mash it into both sides of the meat! Put the fresh spinach in the middle and fold over! (I'm sure that you can add more but that is all that it did!) I put mine into the crock pot! Add some more Worcestershire sauce to the crock pot with about 1/2 cup of water enough just to keep the meat moist. I also put some garlic powder on the top of the meat!
Let cook for about 3 to 4 hours on high. rotate the meat about half way through.
when the meat is up to the correct temperature then serve!

Smashed Yams

2 yams (the orange ones)
milk
butter
molasses
brown sugar

peal and cube the yams. boil until tender. strain. add a little milk and a little butter and start to mash! once mashed add molasses and brown sugar to your liking! I added about 2 TBSP of Brown sugar and 1TBSP molasses! I did not measure anything out but it was dang good! Next time that I make it i will measure it out! and Serve

Noodles were noodle roni butter herb! I had to make something that i knew Andrew would like!

Last nights dinner was Clam Chowder! I can not eat clam chowder because it has onions in it! I don't think that it would be the same with out onions in it so I just made it for him and i ate the left overs from the night before.
I don't have the recipe for the Clam Chowder but it was really easy! I will have to get it on here so you can make it!

Tonight's dinner I hope goes well! Stuffing Stuffed Chicken! Smashed Yams and I don't know what else yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment