Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No S

No it does not mean NO S***! I am starting to eat healthy! Yes it is hard! I enjoy food! I am just enjoying better food now! So I am doing No S.... no sugar, no sweets, no seconds, no snacks... I can have 2 days with snacks a week. That's it baby! I started on Saturday! Yes it is hard! My Hubby is not doing this with me. To be honest with you I don't know if he knows that I'm doing this! I have to get over my CRAVINGS! Yes we all have them! I would just indulge in mine a little too much. We will see how this goes over the next couple of weeks!

With this NO S deal that I am doing I hope to become a happier more joyful enthusiastic person and get things done that I want to get done! Do you think that I can do it! I'm not going to give anyone my over all goal! As of right not my over all goal has to be broken down into smaller more achievable ones! Like Eat healthier for 1 week straight. Start working out - not that I can do it daily!

You are coming along on this journey with me! Some days I may tell you what I eat and how much I exercise. Other days it just may be that I want to eat something that I can't have or if I have eaten the wrong thing! It also may be Inspirational Quotes to get me through this! Depends on what the day brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment