Thursday, November 11, 2010

Motivation to Move - Not So Much

I look at so many people who are Motivated to Move! How are you so Motivated! Yes I want to lose the weight... I have challenged myself to a better me by Christmas (44 days). I just feel that I am too Fat to get my butt out there and move it! I know that there are bigger people out there than me that do it. How do they get motivated? Do I take pictures of myself and look at them daily and get my motivation that way! The truth is I really don't want to be living my life a big as I am! I am so uncomfortable in my skin! I am trying to eat healthy, and yes I am proud of myself that I have been doing this since Saturday, but I tend to give up on myself day after day! I know that if I just eat healthy I will lose some of what I have put on but How am I going to see the results! I want to get the results now not later! I want to be the old me again!

I have always been self conscious about my weight this is just the first time that I have come out and told the world. Even when I was a decent weight I thought that I was Fat! How do you get rid of those feelings and how do you appreciate the way that you look!

I am going to have to be harder on myself! More strict about how much I eat and what I eat! No I am not cutting out carbs I just want to eat better carbs!

This weekend I am going to make whole wheat bread and hoggie rolls! I am going to make noodles and try to have noodle dough around more often! I would like to make tortillas!

I notice that I have a lot of wants and I need to make those things NEEDS Because I need to do this for myself. I am my own worst enemy! No one else can tell me not to do it or tell me to do it! I just need to get off of my lazy butt and do it! I know that this is a downer blog I just needed to let you all know that Eating health all the time sucks! I am going to let myself have a few snacks but they can't be like really unhealthy! I am staying away from preservatives and trying to make everything myself! I know that my husband is enjoying the new foods that I am cooking! Some are different! If he doesn't like something he will let me know!

I am trying to put together a cook book for us of foods that we enjoy eating as a family. We will see how that one goes! If you have any recipes that you would like us to try just let me know and I will try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment