Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inspiration

People tend to get inspiration in different places! For me I try and get my inspiration from other and their real life stories! I try to do my best to be my best because I know that other do it as well! I may not be good at anything but being the best I can be is what I can to for you!
Lately I have been reading a woman's blog that is kind of my inspiration to keep up on my weight loss! She has been trying and trying to loose weight and doesn't ever seem to keep it off... I can totally relate to this woman! I have never talked to her or anything. I don't know if she knows but I think that just her writing things like


"The more I struggle, the less I want to share. When we write about issues,
and triumphs the people in our lives start seeing us as those things. "fat girl
trying to lose weigh" and then we see that in ourselves. I am a very private
person, which makes having a blog a strange concept. I know, I've tried to
figure this out myself
."



Getting health requires a lot of things. It is not easy to Lose Weight! It requires us to make goals and most likely break them, and with those goals is a commitment to ourselves and planning to try to not break them. How difficult is that! And on top of that trying to let your friends and family know what you are doing!
So far I have been good with my No S deal that I am going! I am not saying that it is a diet but it is something to make me a healthier person.
If you would like to read the blog that I have been reading on her personal weight loss it is http://www.myallnaturalweightloss.com/

I find it inspirational but if you don't then that's you!



No comments:

Post a Comment