Thursday, July 1, 2010

It has been so long!

Yes I know I know I haven't posted for like 4 or 5 months! But here is the low down on whats going on!!!

I started working for JH Kelly!! Love the job... Not a day goes by that I don't learn something or someone asks me something.... Some days I just get really bored. I think that that happens with every job. So... Work is work and it all pays the same...

I have been planning my wedding to Ricky (Richard)... It has been going great. Have my dress and location and everything planned... We still have to go food shopping and finish the decorations but everything else should be done... Oh the wedding is out at Samson Estates Winery on July 23rd at 6pm with a reception at 7:30 with a BBQ! So excited for the Country Wedding... There just has been so much going on I feel like in am in a whirlwind.

Ricky and I are getting ready to head out tonight to visit our friends from the North... we are going FISHING again... Bonaparte Lake here we come... It is amazing how much stuff goes into camping.. I am amazed that my parents went anywhere with the 4 of us kiddos... I am very glad that my parents did that stuff with me so that when I go and relax on a vacation I can appreciate the times when I didn't have to worry about everything else. Thanks mom and dad...

On another note I think that I am going to start bettering myself... Not that I'm not a good person I just think that I can be a healthier person than I have become so I will be trying to work on that.... Meynders Biggest Loser Here I Come!

Oh well Gotta go its Lunch time and I have to get time to Longview before I leave at the end of the day! I will try and keep you all more updated... Oh and try to put pictures up of life and everything...
Have a good one and think positive!

1 comment:

  1. Bean. Love the positive attitude. great post. I am excited to see the bettering and Meynders Biggest Looser!!. Rach and I would join in. We are excited to be up there in a few weeks. And we need to chat on the phone some time when you get back, We have some news.

    ReplyDelete