Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mornings!

So every morning on my way to work (Cherry Point BP Refinery)! I get the joy of driving by a lot of country! I have a 45min to an hour drive every day! As I was driving this morning I was looking around and noticed that there is a ton of green in Whatcom County! I really enjoy the color green oh and the blue of the sky in the morning! The Raspberry fields are in season right now and it takes me back to the days that I worked in them... at the time it was the worst job that I could ever have... as I looked back on it this morning it really wasn't that bad, I got to enjoy the out doors and got to eat as many raspberrys that I wanted ( I'm supprised that I still like them to this day)! OH the old days! It really makes me want to go and pick raspberrys, blueberrys... really all sorts of berrys and make jams and freeze whole berrys and make some pie! I think that it is really sad that most of the time you only have pie at thanksgiving or christmas! I think that that is going to change at my house this summer! I think we will have some fresh pies this summer.

On another note! The wedding! Up until this point in planning have been so worried about everything being perfect and relaxed that I have forgotten that I need to relax! Vacation has really helped out with that one! I really don't care about anything else other than me marrying the love of my life! People tend to forget the true meaning of a wedding up until they walk down the isle. Me, I just want to be able to remember this very special day and enjoy it for the rest of my life. There are few things that really matter about my special day... and they are that I get to marry my man, our friends and family be there to enjoy and celebrate with us. Other than that the rest doesn't really matter! Decorations, music and all that sort of stuff are at the bottom of my list for that day! I don't know why but my aspect on thing for a wedding has really changed.

Well its off to work for me! Have a wonderful day and take a look around and see the things that you are missing and the things that you enjoy ever day! Maybe take a picture and put it up on a wall! BUT ENJOY THE THINGS THAT ARE AROUND YOU FOR WHAT THEY ARE! your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment