Monday, July 12, 2010

We're back!

We had and awesome time FISHING! Lets just say we caught so many fish that we started throwing them back because we had met our limit! The weather was awesome.... only like 1 day that was stormy! Wanted to come back a day early! We were not ready to come back to work today! I still have laundry to do! But all in all we had awesome weather and a blast fishin... We even ate like kings at dinner time....

Now that we are back it is full boar wedding planning! I have to see where we are at on that.... I am getting excited I think... I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends!

Rick and I now that we are back are trying to improve things around the house! We are thinking about selling the house to find something bigger and more realistic for us! We have a lot of crap that we use constantly! Tonight we are going to try and repair our BBQ so that we can sit outside on nice nights and eat dinner in our back yard! There are so many things that I really enjoy about Summer time! BBQ's have to be one of my favorites!
Well I need to finish getting caught up at work! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment