Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The sun will come out tomorrow!!!!

So I start my new job tomorrow morning at 7am.... I am totally excited. I will be working as document control, and maybe timekeeper.... I'm not quite sure of all with I am going to be doing but it is still exciting. JH Kelly Project Manager Brian Webb(aka my boss...) was very excited when I spoke with him earlier today. He told me what I would be doing tomorrow and what to expect... he told me that I would be totally swamped and overwellmed, but he was totally excited that I would be out there tomorrow morning.
It is so hard to write how excited I am to be starting work again.... Oh did I tell you that Pris is going to be in the same office?? Well she has told me about my office and how much stuff is piled up in it. I already have meetings that I have to be in tomorrow.... I am so nervous. I don't know what to expect... I will let all know how the first day goes....

2 comments:

  1. Bean, this is so awesome. I hope that your first week went well. It is pretty crazy when you have all that stuff waiting for you at the office, like meetings and paper work and you don't even know what to really expect.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Bean
    You made it thru the first week and were still waiting to hear how things are going. I have a small inside track since you stay here a little more than 1/2 time. Sounds like your all caught up and doing well.
    Good luck hope your 90 day review goes great

    ReplyDelete