Friday, March 16, 2012

Twenty Weeks!






Above are some pictures of the babies! You can tell what baby is which by the A and B on the bottom. Baby A in my belly is on the bottom and baby B is on top. As I was told they are on bunk beds. They will always be this way while I'm pregnant. Baby a will be the first out.
Yes I am 20 weeks! It is absolutely crazy... Half way there.
I wake up every day and say to myself WOW my belly has grown over night! Well this morning my wonderful husband looks at my belly and says wow your belly really does grow over night doesn't it. He just loves my belly! Sometimes he will just sit there and rub my belly. He loves me pregnant so much... sometimes it makes me think that he may want more babies after this! I don't know if I can handle that one!
So this week we had our 19 or 20 week ultrasound. The ultrasound was scheduled for 1 hour and when I got there the ultrasound tech was like you are having twins! Well 1 hour isn't long enough to get all the pictures that we need and they had to change my ultrasound for 2 hours. So there I sat... well shall I say laying there for 2 hours.... 1 hour per twin. By the time the ultrasound was done my back ached like a .... and my belly was so soar! I had to wait for 1/2 an hour after the ultrasound was done to see the doctor.... The doctor asked that I cut my hours to 40 a week and that I try and spread them out through out the week..... she also wants me to do the test for pre- eclampsia.

1 comment:

  1. i'm trying to learn how you say my daughter is having twins in spanish...\i'm not doing very well so far. \i did see a belly support thing in a store and thought of you hahahahaha...there wa a family with twins, boy and girl at the pool...she said the first 6 months were hard...thinking of you while soaking up the sun!

    ReplyDelete