Thursday, June 7, 2012

At Home Mommy!

As of May 25 I became a stay at home mom.... I don't really know how I feel about that yet but it is going to be a great adventure.

So far I am completely bored at home. I don't know what to do with myself. I have been tackling the house little by little. I am trying to baby proof different areas. I know that I can't do it all by myself so I just wait. I am trying to be better with my patients with others helping me out and with having to ask people for help.

I am excited and nervous to be come a mommy. I know that I am good with other peoples kids but how am I going to be with my own child? I know that I will find out once these babies are here. There are so many things that I am told don't worry about it will just come to you. Well I feel that if I don't worry about it then who is, how am I going to understand certain things. I worry about them so I won't have the weird crazy dreams. Even though some of the dreams put me at ease.



I have so many questions to ask but I don't know who to ask them. I don't know many people with twins and I feel that I'm in a way lost.

I have also decided that I will need something to from home to distract me from time to time. So I am in the start up phase of an at home business. My at home business is Advocare. It is a product that has been helping people lose weight and athletes performance levels. I am really excited to get this started and share my results with others. I will start taking the products once I have had the twins because I don't know how much longer they will be inside of me and don't really want to start something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment