Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Baby Pics














































Hey so I have not updated ya'll lately so here is an updated.

Above are some of the pics from the last Ultrasound that I had. There are 2 of each. Twin A and Twin B....



Babies are growing like crazy... as is my belly. We are getting excited about them coming in 4.5 months. Yes I am half way there. The babies are the size of my hands. I will be getting another update on them on the 13th of March.... when I will be around 20 weeks. As of right now we are not finding out what we are having ( I have been thinking it may be easier to find out what they are so preparing the house for them and getting outfits but... I just don't know).




So when we get more information I will update again. Also if you have anyquestions go ahead and ask I'll answer!











2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are looking so good! I am so excited for you Justine! Having twins first thing is the way to go! Yep each kid gets a boob! Better than triplets! You'll do great and I bet Andrew will be a great help to you as well. Laughing at your hormonal/emotional state. Brings back so many good memories Justine. So did you get any morning sickness? Have you experienced the totally alien bumps and movements as they both squirm around and send your stomach into unbelievable shapes and sizes. Kinda freaky! You have a lot to look forward to. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosette - Thanks for all of the advice! I am trying my best to keep things light and laugh and enjoy my pregnancy! I have not really had any abnormal alien bumps and movements, I'm sure that that is to come. I have had a lot of cramps from streaching so much. I feel like I can never get full... but I think that is because it takes me forever to eat anything.
      I did not have bad morning sickness just extreamly nausated. I think I only had 3 bad days, but once I puked I was good. I will have to write those stories down at some point.

      Delete