Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week

Sunday again!

I have a love hate relationship with Sundays! I love Sundays because I get to spend them relaxing taking in what I have accomplished for the week and weekend! I hate Sundays because Rick has to go back to work Monday morning and I have to figure out what to accomplish for the up coming week.

Last week was really productive and I am hoping that this upcoming week is productive as well. I am hoping that maybe I will be able to do some more canning and or freezing of foods, get more scrap booking done and workout - want to get back to that bikini body that I some what had in high school! Maybe this week I can add something else in to my to be done list! Wait I don't have one of them right now need to start it asap! Oh yeah and last week I read 2 books I am hoping to finish one more this week and then another next week. That is if I don't go back to work before I can finish the ones that I have!

Things that I really want to do this week are:
-Learn more healthy recipes
-walk the dog everyday so she gets exercise
-work on scrap booking - get more pictures developed
-Figure out a meal plan for myself


I don't know what else these are just things that just popped into my head. So we will see what all gets done! Now I have to go and get things ready for the week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Keep thinking this way and life will be better. The dogs will love you and both parties get the needed exercise. Tomatoes should be next on the list

    ReplyDelete