Saturday, August 6, 2011

Life's Challenges

Life in general brings challenges!

One of my biggest challenges in life has been to find a hobby! I think that I have finally found some hobbies that I really enjoy and that will take time to do!

I am trying to start scrap booking and I am totally excited to be doing this. Today I even went out to Jo-Ann's today and got some stuff to get me started. I almost saved as much as I spent Can you say SALE!! Anyways now I have to get all of our pictures developed and organized so I can do something with them.

I also have been doing some canning with my mum. We have canned jam and some green beans. I am excited to try canning some other things as well I want to even trying to freeze some things.
These are some of the things in my life that are exciting challenges now.
So for the more difficult challenges in my life. It is difficult to say this but I have an issue with my weight! In the last 4 years I have gained a significant amount of weight. I am not happy about this and I have to learn how to deal with it so I can hopefully lose weight in the next year. I want to get back to my weight in high school! I don't know what it is going to take, i know that it will take some work on my part. Well not just some work a lot of work. I am the one that let me get to where I am at know!
With trying to lose weight I feel that now that I have a hobby to take up time I will be going to food less and less! Doing that will help me out a lot. I will have to find some healthier recipes so that I can change the way that my family eats. I am excited about the new changes that are coming to my life.
Another difficult thing that I have had to deal with in my life is happiness! Sometimes I don't feel happy I feel sad and don't know what to do with myself. Having hobbies and eating healthier I believe are going to help me be happy with myself and happy in life. There are so many of my life challenges that just run together. IS that the way it is with everyone. That once one thing falls into place everything seems to follow? I really hope that this is going to work for me. I have seen so many people be successful in their lives that I now want to be successful with myself.

Thank you to all the people in my life for all the support and examples that you are to me. You all have helped me to find a happier me.

1 comment:

  1. Well Bean,
    With all the things that have happened in the last year..the stresses, the down time, the sad moments they all add to needing something for comfort. It's been nice to hear you laugh again can't remember the last time I heard it. But now that I have heard it a number of time things will be good. Set yourself some small easier goals and continue to have fun. Your desires will be met and we will all support and enjoy your trek

    ReplyDelete