Friday, November 13, 2009

SNOW

Yes it is SNOWING!!! We had somewhat of an idea that it ws going to snow today.... I was expecting it to snow like this afternoon.... But no at about 7:30 I go out and got to the bathroom and it is cold... bloody cold and not snowing but there are clouds... at about 8 ish Ricky looks out side no snow... at 8:15 ish he looks out side and says it is snowing.... I was making breakfast for all... and I was like you have gotten to be joking. I look and sure enought it is snowing. It has been snowing all morning now. I can not even really see the other side of the lake because of the fog/snow. The wind is blowing and the boys are out on the lake fishing. They are so crazy.... they are going to be coming in around noon so that we can go to the Coulee Dam. I have never been there before so I am excited. I am hoping to get some cool pictures at the dam of the boys and of Ricky and I... Maybe even some engagment pictures to send off with the invitations... ( I know dad I'm not supposed to be working on this until next year but I think that it woudl be awesome to get some pictures from over here done even if they are just for us...)

Well the snow looks like it is getting bigger... From what Ricky have been saying it might be snowing at my house when we head home tomorrow... not really looking forward to that....

Passes this morning (we are leaving in the morning and don't want to get stuck.) they looked pretty bad looking. Stevens pass was white and icy but it said no restrictions. I have to check again when I am done here. well i should go and get things ready for the morning. Oh yeah I have to clean up the dogs spilled water.... she fell onto her water dish this morning after Andrew nocked it over and it knocked over again with in an hour. ugh I hate dogs... (that is only some of the time.)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in the snow. I hope to go play in it once this winter. love.

    ReplyDelete