Thursday, October 22, 2009

Weekend in Vernon

So my cousin, Dawn, has asked that I go and see her this weekend!!! She has been super excited and has planned out the entire weekend..... No not just fun things to do. She has planned workout after workout... I don't know if I would call that fun but I sure do know that it will be good for me. I am really excited about it. I will get to see her in her crazy hectic life of work and coaching..... I've even heard that she is getting a puppy... how cute is that... Also on this weekend in Vernon I get to see my Aunt Odette and Uncle Keith. Maybe even see some of my other cousins.... It has been a while.... like 5+ years for some.... CRAZY...
I have everything packed for my weekend now I just need to get my house ready for me to be gone...

Well if you want to get a hold of me you are just going to have to wait or call my cuz if you have her number... I am super excited.. woot!woot!.... lol

I will inform all of what I did while I'm up there when I get back. Out for now

No comments:

Post a Comment