Monday, October 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I am home today. It is nice to be home, other than the fact that I have to do Laundry and it is raining out.... My Trip Up to Vernon was great. Got there in like 4 hours. Aunt Odette didn't know who I was when I walked up to the door. Her house cleaners were there and she was askeing them if they knew me and she thought that I was a neighbor and that I was coming because she thought that one of her sons was beating up on her kids.... But Nope it was me... It was very nice to see everyone. I went out to lunch with Dawn and James and Caleb and Nathan showed up. Dawn and I got our eyebrows threaded (just so you know it really hurts). Then I ended up at Dawn's work for the afternoon. I ended up falling asleep on one of the couches.... After work we went to work again at the pool.... I watched her kids swim, then we went swimming the to a movie. Then I got introduced to Dawns house. Very Very cute. Can I just Say that Dawn has a Very HECTIC Schedule. I don't know how she does it every day..... Saturday we had to get up early and go to the pool to coach again. then we went and worked out with Her Trainer Heather, and yes i am still soar but not too bad. We went and got some items that dawn needed at the store. Bananas and spinich that is for smoothies. After a short rest we had to get ready to go and watch UFC 104. It was an upset. At least that is what I think.
Sunday Dawn went and coached for the swim meet and I went to Odette and Keiths for Creps.... It was good... I have never had Peaches in my Creps before and it was very good..... had a nap. ate some lunch, watched a Vampire movie... Sorry but I don't know what one it was..... Then I hit the road for the 4 Hour Drive home. Got home at around 10 pm last night. All i wanted to do was crash.... and that is what i did..... My weekend was busy But it was very good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment