Thursday, January 17, 2013

JANUARY - Goals

So I have been reading some family and friends blogs. Some about goals others about family and friends. Before reading them I decided that I am not going to be on Facebook anymore and that the only time for me to be on the computer is when the girls are asleep and the boys are watching TV OR I'm couponing. I started this on Monday.

Last night I was reading my sister-in-law Rachel's blog and it really made me think. Her blog was about man vs. women and about how women talk about people behind their backs (especially men). Do you appreciate the men in your life? I had to ask myself that question last night before I went to bed and I thought about it a lot today. Then I took it into a different context. Do I appreciate my life and the way I am living it? There are many other things that have been on my mind since then. So I have to say Thank you to Rachel for getting my mind rolling.

As for the goals I read a friends goals and she put her goals on her blog... I don't think that I am brave enough to put my goals on my blog. I will tell you that this year is going to be a year that I work on myself and try to get my family and friends healthy. Also one of my goals is to not watch TV all of the time. I am planning on writing in my journal everyday. As of right now I am doing really well on writing in my journal. I have actually been taking it around the house with me and I write things down that are bothing me and thinks that make me think. Also with how I now forget everything I can write it down because my journal is there with me. I have also decided that I don't care if my husband or children read it.

If anyone out there knows anything about couponing I am trying to learn how to do it and that sort of thing. I know that I need help so Please Help me.

I will try and blog more I am not promising anything and I will try and put more pictures of the girls up.

No comments:

Post a Comment