Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ultrasound Pictures



The top image is baby B and the bottom one is baby A! When they were doing the ultrasound baby B was moving like crazy! Rick was wondering why I couldn't feel the baby! I think that sometime I do but I don't realize that it is them.


During this last week we have gotten more used to the fact that we are having twins. I am still going back and forth but I'm getting better at being excited. I am extremely emotional.


Rick is very excited to become a daddy again... I think that he is more excited than anyone else. He has been so sweet. No matter what my mood is he know what to do and how to calm me down. He is always making sure that I'm ok and that the babies are good. He makes sure that I am eating right and not eating junk... even though all I ever want to eat is fruit and veggies. Thanks to him i will be able to get through this.

I think that it was on Wednesday I had dinner in the crock pot and we went and did our 10 hour work day. When we got home I went to the crock pot to see how dinner was and it had not cooked at all. I just started to cry... I was so upset that dinner was not cooked. I was so excited to eat this dinner. As I am standing there in front of the crock pot crying and Andrew says something along the lines of "dad I got to tell you that when girls are pregnant they just get angry..."

Rick responds "no"

Andrew " Mad"

Rick - " no, just emotional"

While the boys are talking about this I am crying and go to the restroom. Rick looks at me because I'm still crying and says "its okay babe we can just have something else for dinner its really okay..."


I love having a husband that is always there for me even thought I am crazy these days.


If there is anything that you want to ask just leave a comment or facebook me and I will respond to you personally or I will respond on the blog. Let me know!


1 comment: